Living in one’s dream house is every person’s heart’s desire. So when you finally get your dream house, you want it to be perfect in every way. Home decor is a colossal part of the house, and doing it in the right way entices everyone. However, it’s not feasible to hire a decorator every time. Nevertheless, inspiration can be found everywhere, and you can be your own decorator! Presenting you 10 amazing Instagram accounts from where you can inspire yourselves and decorate your rooms in the most fascinating ways.
- Homepolish: Homepolish (@homepolish) is 2012, New York-based interior designing company that has been turning many heads with their chic interior designing solutions. Its Instagram account is something worth a watch. Filled with pictures of rooms subtle colors, and beautiful accessories, Homepolish gives minimalism a great meaning. With minimalistic prints experimented with colors, pattern, themes, and accessories, you can design your home with ideas from the beautiful pictures from Homepolish.
- Audrey Crisp Interiors: If you are a fan of mood boards, then Audrey Crisp Interiors (@audreycrispinteriors) is the perfect place for you to draw inspiration from. Audrey Crisp Interiors is owned and managed by California-based Audrey Crisp, an Interior Designer. From the pictures on her account, you will find incredible designing. The best part about her designing is that she designs mood boards using the most affordable options. You can use your own creativity and build great mood boards for your home.
- Martyn Bullard: Martyn Bullard is one of Hollywood’s most renowned interior designers. If you head over to his Instagram handle (@martynbullard), you’ll witness all of his breathtaking work. His designing is exotic, elegant and luxurious. However, don’t think that you cannot afford to give your home a “Bullard” kind of makeover. All you need to do is customize your designs and decorations based on your needs and taste, and voila! You have a charming place!
- Hardcore Is Not For Everybody: Interior decoration depends on one’s taste, and if you have a thing for quirky designs, then Hardcore Is Not For Everybody (@decorhardcore) is what you need to check out. This Instagram account is filled with rooms decorated in the quirkiest and boldest colors and accessories. You can mix and match your designs and come up with your own unconventional decor and stand out from the crowd.
- Crystal Ann Interiors: Sometimes, it’s not the entire house, but rather just a particular room or a space that you feel the need to design. Crystal Ann Interiors’ Instagram account (@crystalanninteriors) helps you design your small space in a much elegant way. Her designing is all about making the space exquisite, so you can find a great deal of splendor in her work.
- Kristina Lynne: If you have an affinity for white designs and decors, head over to Kristina Lynne’s Instagram account (@inspiredbylynne). Kristina, a Canadian interior designer, has worked wonders and the proof of that can be seen on her Instagram page. If you want to go for a very simple, but elegant look for your home, you can follow Kristina to see how even the plainest things can add charm to your home.
- Atelier Vime: Home decor is not just about the colors that you paint the walls with, it also involves the furniture and accessories that adorn your home. For those of you with vintage interests, Atelier Vime (@ateliervime) is a heaven for you. Atelier Vime, owned by Anthony Watson and Benoit Rauzy, specialize in wicker decoration. Starting from wicker furniture to tiny wicker accessories, Atelier Vime works exclusively using wicker for decor purposes. You can see the charming look they have provided to their various projects. Undoubtedly, wicker adds a great vintage feel to whichever space it is added to. Finding wicker objects is quite easy and affordable. So, why not go for it?
- Habitation Boheme: DIY accessories are always fun. They are easy to make, cheap and are a great household activity. This is exactly what has made Habitation Boheme (@habitationboheme) so uniques. Owned by designer Lesley, Habitation Boheme focuses on using handmade accessories in her home decor projects. You can take inspiration from her account and make DIY pillow covers, photo frames, lights and so much more!
- Brandi Love: Boho is never out of fashion. A little Bohemian touch and your house can look fresh and funky. Brandi Love (@the.hectic.eclectic) beautifully stylizes her home decor projects blending bohemian art with eclectic trends. The result will simply amaze you. Head over to her Instagram page and take ideas to decorate your home in your own incredible way.
- Jessica Colaluca: One of the important aspects of home decor is the paint colors of the house. Choosing the right paint can be a difficult task, especially if you are confused with too many colors. To help you with that, we present to you Jessica Colaluca (@designseeds). On her Instagram page, you can find color palettes that are derived from photographs that are submitted by people. That is indeed a great way to help people choose paints for their home or other places.
Your dream home deserves to be perfect in every way, and so does your family. The best real estate developer in Kolkata, Arrjavv Group, brings to you the best quality homes at the right prices. Book your flat today and make it your dream home.