Did you know? Today, while buying a home, an average buyer looks for:
- Technologically advanced homes.
- Exquisite flooring and interior options.
- Clean and green indoor spaces.
- Luxurious home amenities.
- Budget-friendly homes.
However, did you ever hear of anyone looking for a family friendly home? While going for a holiday, we always tend to look for family friendly places where our kids and other family members can feel safe and be at ease. But, we seldom look for homes which are family friendly while buying one. And this is what needs to change now. For every home buyer today in India, looking for a family friendly home should be on top of the list.
What’s a Family Friendly House?
There are certain aspects which a buyer needs to keep in mind while looking for a family-friendly home. If a person is looking for a flat for sale in Kolkata, he should look for certain qualities which the township must have in order to fit his lifestyles. Let us now see, what they are:
- Location: Keeping in mind the convenience, safety and comfort in mind, the location is the very first thing which the buyer needs to look into while buying a home. The flat should be strategically located beside shopping malls, hospital, convenience stores, schools, etc.
- Safety: Families with small children should pay attention to the safety and security of the apartment they are going to buy. If it’s a township, then there should be proper measures taken to ensure safety inside. Also, CCTV cameras, security guards, etc., should be there inside the township or community.
- Size: Finally, the buyers should keep in mind the overall size of the flat if he/she has a big family. If there are kids, there is no point going for a small 2 BHK apartment. Keeping in mind the needs and demands of the family, the buyer should choose the size of the apartment.
Why Buy a Family Friendly Home?
Since the concept of joint family is becoming rare and nuclear families are the trend setters, a family friendly home ensure peace of mind along with convenience. With both parents working, children can feel safe and secure when they return home. Household hold chores seem simpler with nearby markets and schools and commuting saves a lot of time.